Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Verletzte bei Explosion in New York
‘Recent US attacks are consequences of irrational post 9/11 actions’
The war is coming home. We are dealing with the consequences from irrational post 9/11 actions, one of which was waging war on countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 and courting allies who were behind the attacks, says former FBI agent Coleen Rowley.
The US has seen a number of attacks in just two days with New York, New Jersey and Minnesota all targeted.
The bomb that went off in New York was planted in a dumpster in the Chelsea neighborhood on Saturday; 29 people were injured in the explosion. A few hours later, a second device which failed to detonate was discovered nearby. According to several reports, both of the devices were made using a pressure cooker.

In New Jersey, an explosive device was detonated by a police robot on Monday morning. A backpack with a number of bombs inside was found by two men who alerted authorities after discovering wires and a pipe attached to it.
In another separate attack in Minnesota on Saturday a man tried to stab people at a shopping mall. He was shot by police at the scene. Nine people were injured. That attack was claimed by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL). Witnesses reported that before the assault the man made a reference to Allah and asked at least one person if they were Muslim.
A man suspected of being behind the New York and New Jersey bombings has been taken into custody after he was identified on Monday. He is 28-year-old Ahmad Khan Rahami, a US citizen of Afghan origin living in New Jersey.
The man who carried out the stabbing in Minnesota was identified as 22-year-old Dahir A. Adan, of Somali origin.
RT: Multiple attacks within 24 hours happened in the US. President Obama said everything will be done to prevent further incidents. Do you think he is reassuring Americans enough that the authorities can provide their safety?
Coleen Rowley: I don’t think that any speech can allay the fears at this point when we see one attack after another… The war is coming home. And it is something I warned about for years that what the US was doing post 9/11 was increasing the level of terrorism worldwide. At first, I was alone in saying this but now quite a number of people are starting to see that it is true. I don’t think that a speech is going to allay the fears. What will actually help is reducing the level of worldwide terrorism. And we can start by changing course.....
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/360010-new-yo...s-attacks/

Antworten
Chelsea Bombing: This man was known by the FBI for two years.
http://nypost.com/2016/09/20/i-called-th...pects-dad/

Antworten
et voila:

Anklage wegen Explosionen Vater hatte Rahami schon dem FBI gemeldet
Weil er seinen Sohn für einen möglichen Terroristen hielt, hatte der Vater von Ahmad Khan Rahami sich bereits 2014 an die Polizei gewendet. Nun wundert er sich über nichts mehr.
Der Vater des mutmaßlichen Bombenlegers von New York hat bereits im Jahr 2014 der Polizei gesagt, sein Sohn sei möglicherweise ein Terrorist. Eine Überprüfung Ahmad Khan Rahamis seitens des FBI blieb allerdings ohne Ergebnis. Rahimis Vater sagte zwei Monate lang sei sein Sohn überprüft worden.
Er sei damals zum FBI gegangen, weil er besorgt um seinen Sohn gewesen sei, zitiert die „New York Times“ Rahamis Vater: „Dann hat das FBI gesagt, er ist sauber, er ist kein Terrorist. Ich sagte: Okay.“ Er fügte hinzu: „Nun sagen sie, er ist ein Terrorist.....
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausla...45605.html

Antworten
New York: Attentäter Ahmad Khan Rahami stand seit zwei Jahren unter FBI-Überwachung
Der Vater des Attentäters meldete seinen Sohn wegen "Terrorismus" beim FBI. Nach seiner Rückkehr aus Afghanistan hatte er psychische Probleme und galt als radikalisiert. Ein kurioser Vorfall mit hinterlegten Bomben brachte das FBI nun auf seine Spur.

Antworten
[Bild: thinking.jpg]

9 Weird Things About The NYC And NJ Bombs That Will Make You Say Hmmmm…
By Daisy Luther You know me – I’m not prone to conspiracy theories (cough). But, I noticed some weird things about the pressure cooker bomb…

Antworten
The Story Of 2 Stories – Old Tricks Are Powerful Indicator Of How Information War Works
[Bild: twostories.png]

By Bernie Suarez
Let’s take a look at two distinct stories going on in the news. Oh, sorry, actually one story is being presented by the corporate-controlled media and the other isn’t at all and that’s why I’m calling it the story of two stories. These two stories could not be handled any more differently by the media and these stories thus quietly offer a window into the backstage of the ruling elite’s plan for information control and mind manipulation of the masses. Understanding the contrast between these two stories, what they mean and how these stories are being covered allows us to unravel the sorcery and deception behind the vehicle delivering this trickery which today we call mainstream media.
Let’s take a look at story number one, the recent New York City obviously staged “terror” bombing where the exact same boring script (only sloppier than ever) has been rolled out on the American psyche. It goes like this: Boom! Explosion out of nowhere takes place, it coincides with other news the controllers don’t want you to know about (like the illegal preemptive US air strike on the sovereign nation of Syria JUST to defend their ISIS proxy army). This New York City staged bombing “story” where, as I mentioned in my initial coverage of this obviously staged event, amazingly no one is killed and zero actual organic witnesses are initially interviewed is then pushed on the American psyche in the usual systematic matter outlined in stages for your convenience:
  1. We don’t know who did it
  2. Aha, we’ve selected the patsy and his name is Ahmad Rahami
  3. The manhunt and chase for chosen patsy
  4. Shoot and injure or kill patsy so he can’t speak
  5. Pack the mainstream media with what I call add-on stories and new discoveries about the patsies “intention” to sensationalize the event. This is usually done with the usual manifesto. Now they release “new intelligence” information, same thing.
This is what they are doing now, and who better to call to fill in the blank in this psyop narrative than the ever-dangerous despicable and US CIA terrorism number one fabricated intelligence all-star agency the SITE Institute and terrorism script screenwriter Rita Katz. Now Katz and her laughable SITE Institute are confirming that the patsy’s family are dangerous terrorists on the loose. Pay attention my truth-seeking friends as this may prove important in case they want to stage another Boston bombing-style “lockdown” to “find” these dangerous “extremist” family members or the supposed remaining possible “suspects” still “on the loose.”
There are also new concerns that other members of the bombing suspect’s family may have had pro-jihadist views, reports CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues.
Site Intelligence Group published Facebook posts allegedly shared by Rahami’s sister Aziza. Some quote radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.
In other posts, she appears to praise terrorists, and use imagery popular with the Muslim Brotherhood.
The almost laughable (for anyone fully awakened to the information war we are squarely in the middle of) post-event SITE Institute delivered propaganda goes on....
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/09/stor...works.html

"This New York City staged bombing “story” where, as I mentioned in my initial coverage of this obviously staged event, amazingly no one is killed and zero actual organic witnesses are initially interviewed is then pushed on the American psyche in the usual systematic matter outlined in stages for your convenience:
  1. We don’t know who did it
  2. Aha, we’ve selected the patsy and his name is Ahmad Rahami
  3. The manhunt and chase for chosen patsy
  4. Shoot and injure or kill patsy so he can’t speak
  5. Pack the mainstream media with what I call add-on stories and new discoveries about the patsies “intention” to sensationalize the event. This is usually done with the usual manifesto. Now they release “new intelligence” information, same thing."
(und so ist München, eine psychologische Operation für die deutsche Psyche)

Antworten
The New York Bombings: Feeding The “War on Terror”
Ahmad Khan Rahami was charged Tuesday night with nine counts of attempted murder and using weapons of mass destruction in connection with last weekend’s terror bombings in New York City and New Jersey.
As more details emerge, it is becoming clear that these bombings are part of a disturbing and ever more familiar pattern that dates back at least to the 9/11 attacks on New York City and Washington in 2001. In virtually every terrorist act carried out on US soil, the perpetrator is someone who is known by and previously identified to the FBI or other US police and intelligence agencies.
On the other hand, with those “terrorist plots” that are “foiled,” also almost invariably, those charged are patsies, set up in sting operations by federal agents who in many cases provide weapons, money and targets to individuals who would never have embarked on such operations on their own.
Rahami, a naturalized American citizen who immigrated to the US with his family from Afghanistan at the age of seven, is charged with planting explosive devices—pipe bombs and pressure cooker bombs—one of which injured 31 people on a street in Manhattan. He was arrested after being shot in a gunfight with police that also left two cops wounded.
In the immediate aftermath of the bombings, authorities issued statements declaring that there was no link between the attacks and “international terrorism.” It would now appear that this story was floated by officials who were well aware of such connections and concerned about the record of their own decisions to ignore them.
The New York Times revealed Thursday that Rahami’s father, Mohammad Rahami, gave a detailed warning to the FBI in 2014, saying that his son represented a threat and was increasingly attracted to Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups. Federal agents spoke to the elder Rahami during a police investigation following his son’s stabbing of a sibling in a domestic dispute.
“I told the FBI to keep an eye on him,” he told the Times. “They said, ‘Is he a terrorist?’ I said: ‘I don’t know. I can’t guarantee you 100 percent if he is a terrorist. I don’t know which groups he is in. I can’t tell you.’”
The father added that the FBI never followed up by interviewing his son.
This contact was not the only one between Rahami and federal intelligence agencies. Only five months before his father’s discussions with the FBI, Rahami returned from a yearlong visit to Pakistan, where he visited Quetta, the capital of Pakistani Baluchistan, which is the headquarters of various Islamist factions. The trip prompted a secondary screening by customs officials, who were concerned enough to notify the National Targeting Center, a division of the Homeland Security Department that is supposed to assess potential terrorist threats. This prompted a notification to the FBI and other agencies.
It has further emerged since the bombings that federal officials were aware that Rahami may have made another trip to Ankara, Turkey, apparently with the aim of joining the Islamic State (ISIS) or one of the militias connected to Al Qaeda that are engaged in the US-backed war for regime change in Syria.
Finally, federal authorities were informed of Rahami’s purchase last July of a Glock 9mm handgun, the weapon he is charged with using in shooting two Linden, New Jersey policemen as they tried to take him into custody.
Once again, the refrain made famous in the wake of 9/11is being heard again: there was a failure to “connect the dots.”
In some cases, the similarities to previous incidents are stark. As in Rahami’s case, the father of Nigerian student Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who attempted to bring down a Northwest Airlines jet on Christmas Eve 2009 with a bomb hidden in his underwear, also warned US authorities of his son’s terrorist ties, but was ignored.
Then there was the case of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, in which the principal organizer was Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Russian intelligence had identified Tsarnaev to US authorities in 2011 as a suspected radical Islamist who was seeking to link up with armed groups in the Northern Caucasus. He was subsequently interviewed by the FBI and then allowed to travel to the Caucasus and return, with no questions asked.
Given the vast intelligence apparatus maintained by the US state and the sweeping mass surveillance it conducts, the failure to pursue such leads does not lend itself to innocent interpretation or a mere failure to “connect the dots.”
mehr:http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-yor...or/5547557

"In some cases, the similarities to previous incidents are stark. As in Rahami’s case, the father of Nigerian student Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who attempted to bring down a Northwest Airlines jet on Christmas Eve 2009 with a bomb hidden in his underwear, also warned US authorities of his son’s terrorist ties, but was ignored."

der stand ja da auch schon auf der Payroll der CIA:

'Underwear bomber' was working for the CIA
Bomber involved in plot to attack US-bound jet was working as an informer with Saudi intelligence and the CIA, it has emerged
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/m...ng-for-cia

Al-Qaeda 'underpants' bomber was working for CIA
The al-Qaeda operative tasked with carrying a high-tech new "underpants" bomb onto a US-bound jet was in fact an agent working for the CIA and Arab intelligence agencies, it emerged last night.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...r-CIA.html

( das kam 2012 zutage, als schon niemand mehr Notiz davon nahm)

Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste