Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Washington DC - Der Sturm aufs Capitol
At The Highest Levels – Part 1 of 3

January 6, 2021 by Neon Revolt
This is the kind of series I’d hope I’d never have to write.
And yet, here we are. After three years of doing my best to serve the groundswell that is the Patriot movement in the United States, and six total, being on the total warpath for Trump, I must now bring to you what are possibly the most important articles I will ever have to write which will reveal corruption, and contempt for the American people at the highest levels. This will be a three part series, released over the next few hours, so please, pay close attention to everything I’m about to tell you, because the future of the Republic now hangs in the balance.
I also sincerely hope that everyone Marching and demonstrating in DC today takes the time to read this and inform everyone around them about this series, as you will not know what to do unless you read them. The information contained within will be that vital, and you must understand it.
But I need to set the stage first. To understand everything I’m about to tell you, we have to go back; back to the fateful night of July 10th, 2016, when the then 27-year-old Seth Rich was found with two gunshot wounds in his back in the Bloomingdale neighborhood in DC, near his favorite bar.
Rich would succumb to his wounds shortly thereafter, leading to rampant speculation as to the motive for his murder, and despite his family suing various individuals and corporations along the way, many were still left thinking that Rich was murdered by the the DNC and the Clinton Machine for, they speculated, leaking incriminating DNC files to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, eventually causing Hillary to lose the 2016 election, and to fuel the then-nascent Pizzagate investigations, as millions of concerned patriots became aware of just what exactly these leaked e-mails implied. After much research and deliberation, a large contingent of the community would go on to posit that two MS-13 gang members had been involved in the murder of Seth Rich, acting as guns for hire in a not-so-random hit. Two potential suspects would turn up dead in a nearby area shortly thereafter; perhaps the result of a kind of clean-up job.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at...rt-1-of-3/

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at...rt-2-of-3/

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at...rt-3-of-3/

Helge sagte:
6. Januar 2021 um 13:00
LinWood und Codemonkey entlarven Pence als Mitwisser im Seth Rech Auftragsmord und als Verräter und Rosensteinkomplize.
Pence hat jetzt genau eine Chance, seinen Hals zu retten (und für eine nicht-militärische Lösung zu sorgen)… in wenigen Stunden. Wenn Pence versagt (was Trump & Co. eigentlich schon wissen müssten), gibt es nur noch das Kriegsrecht wegen ausländischer Einmischung und das Aufstandsbekämpfungsgesetz.

6. Januar 2021 um 13:08
Sie erhöhen den Druck.
Etliche der Wahlmänner werden sich jetzt fragen: Was wissen die über mich, wenn sie schon den VP so angehen?

Antworten
Trump Rally in Washington: Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrGJfQzUrnY
Antworten
Live aus dem US-Kongress ab 19:00. 
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Stimmauszählung und Beratung zur US-Wahl[/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L1thqyY...=emb_title
Antworten
6. Januar 2021 um 18:39

entepfau hat wohl Trumps Rede live gesendet mit Übersetzung…. bis zu Hunter Biden sind sie gekommen, dann gab’s Piepstöne und dann sind sie abrupt ausgestiegen. Wer immer das aufgezeichnet hat, bitte sichern und teilen…

(ntv)

Antworten
Entscheidung über Wahlergebnis - U.S. Wahl / Kongress mit VP Pence

Antworten
BREAKING: Patriots Have Stormed the Capitol Building — Masses Breaching Federal Barriers — Cops Losing Control (VIDEOS)
Masses of patriots have stormed the Capitol Building after Vice President Mike Pence announced that he will not be standing with President Donald Trump and his supporters.
Reporters on the scene say that “thousands” of people have breached the barriers and that there is currently no cellphone service at the building.
“Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are attempting to occupy the building — fighting federal police who are overrun This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Thousands, police can’t stop them, Blaze reporter Elijah Schaffer tweeted.
BREAKING: Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are attempting to occupy the building — fighting federal police who are overrun
This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Thousands, police can’t stop them pic.twitter.com/VVdTUwV5YN
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) January 6, 2021
TRENDING: Right Side Broadcasting Network Will Be Live Streaming Today's Events - TRUMP SPEAKING NOW
“Patriots have stormed the Capitol building ground and are breaching federal barriers and police in the masses. No cell service but video coming. Non lethal force in effect. Full unlawful assembly in display. Never seen anything like this. Insane. Thousands occupying,” Schaffer said.
BREAKING: patriots have stormed the Capitol building ground and are breaching federal barriers and police in the masses. No cell service but video coming. Non lethal force in effect. Full unlawful assembly in display. Never seen anything like this. Insane. Thousands occupying
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) January 6, 2021
Hundreds of Trump supporters have stormed the barricades at the back of the Capitol and are marching toward the building. pic.twitter.com/68nB7QyiP9
— Rebecca Tan (@rebtanhs) January 6, 2021
BREAKING: patriots have stormed the Capitol building ground and are breaching federal barriers and police in the masses. No cell service but video coming. Non lethal force in effect. Full unlawful assembly in display. Never seen anything like this. Insane. Thousands occupying pic.twitter.com/KBU7s9ZfFw

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01...ingbuttons

Antworten
BREAKING: Trump Supporters Breach Barriers and Storm Capitol

Antworten
Eilmeldung Senat vertagt Debatte über das Electoral College, nachdem Demonstranten die Abrieglung des Capitols erzwungen haben. (AP)

Mike Pence evakuiert!
Vizepräsident Mike Pence evakuiert aus dem US-Capitol durch Secret Service durch unterirdische Tunnel (MSNBC)

Antworten
WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks as Congress prepares to count Electoral College votes in Biden win

Antworten
Disclose.tv @disclosetv9 Min.

BREAKING - Shots fired into the U.S. House chamber (via@MEPFuller)

JUST IN - Protesters have entered the Speaker of the House Pelosi's office.

JUST IN - Protesters have gathered outside the #Georgia capitol, Georgia's secretary of state Raffensperger, senior staff have been evacuated to a secure location.

URGENT - National Guard deployed to the U.S. Capitol.

hier folgen > https://twitter.com/disclosetv

Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste