Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Iran 2017-2020
US Accuses Iran Of Attack On Saudi Tankers
Update: Just as everyone with half a frontal lobe had expected, the WSJ reported late on Monday that according to an initial U.S. assessment, "Iran was likely behind the attack" on the two Saudi Arabian oil tankers and two other vessels damaged over the weekend near the Strait of Hormuz, a U.S. official said, a finding that, whether confirmed or not, will certainly inflame military tensions in the Gulf and likely result in a global proxy war that drags in the US, China and Russia. Oh, and that would be the Persian Gulf for those wondering, not the Gulf of Tonkin, which is where another famous False Flag naval incident occurred.

Furthermore, as we predicted would happen on Sunday, this "official assessment", was the first suggestion by any nation that Iran was responsible for the attack and follows a series of U.S. warnings against "aggression" by Iran or its allies and proxies against military or commercial vessels in the region.  Some more details from the WSJ:

The U.S. official, who declined to be identified, didn’t offer details about what led to the assessment or its implications for a possible U.S. response. The U.S. has said in the past week that it was sending an aircraft carrier, an amphibious assault ship, a bomber task force and an antimissile system to the region after it alleged intelligence showed Iran posed a threat to its troops.
“If they do anything, they will suffer greatly. We’ll see what happens with Iran,” President Trump said while meeting with Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban at the White House earlier on Monday.

The assessment, predictable from a mile away, squares perfectly with CIA veteran Mike Pompeo's warning from just two days before the alleged attack, in which he said that "The regime in Tehran should understand that any attacks by them or their proxies of any identity against US interests or citizens will be answered with a swift and decisive US response,” the US Secretary of State wrote in a statement warning that Iran should not mistake US “restraint” for a “lack of resolve,” and criticizing Iran for “an escalating series of threatening actions and statements in recent weeks."

Two days later Iran - according to US officials - staged the most brazen attack on oil tankers in the Straits of Hormuz in years.

Of course, Iran would have to be utterly irrational to provoke such a sequence of events that culminates with a US campaign against it; so irrational in fact, as to be on par with the false flag chemical attacks staged by the "democratic powers" in Syria on various occasions, whose only purpose was to provoke the Trump administration into launching what were ultimately unsuccessful "regime change" air strikes.
That said, at this point we would urge readers to go long Brent call spreads, or outright calls, as it now appears that the Trump administration is fully intent on launching a "limited" military confrontation with Iran. Which, considering that Iran's biggest geopolitical backers are China and Russian, will be anything but limited.

weiter > https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-1...r-accident

Zwei saudische Öltanker wurden bei einem Sabotageangriff vor der Küste von Fujairah in den Vereinigten Arabischen Emiraten angegriffen, sagte der saudische Energieminister Khalid al-Falih.
... die Gründe für einen Angriff auf den Iran häufen sich


[Bild: PHcCniBa?format=jpg&name=600x314]
https://muraselon.com/en/2019/05/saudi-o...-near-uae/
Antworten
[Bild: saudi-oil-emirates-tanker.jpg]

[Bild: ?m=02&d=20190513&t=2&i=1386663537&r=LYNXNPEF4C0VV&w=940]

INP
Antworten
"Iranische Bedrohung eindämmen" – USA planen Verlegung von 120.000 Soldaten in den Nahen Osten

US-Präsident Donald Trump wurde ein Plan vorgelegt, um die sogenannte "iranische Bedrohung" für US-amerikanische Truppen zu bekämpfen. Der kommissarische Verteidigungsminister Patrick Shanahan erläuterte den Plan, der eine Verlegung von bis zu 120.000 Soldaten in die Region vorsieht......
Antworten
U.S. Increases Risk Of War On Iran Without A Path To De-escalation


Is the U.S. military, which lost its powerful positions in the White House, trying to get National Security Advisor John 'Stache' Bolton fired? 
A 'leak' to the New York Times accuses Bolton of preparing for war on Iran:
At a meeting of President Trump’s top national security aides last Thursday, Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan presented an updated military plan that envisions sending as many as 120,000 troops to the Middle East should Iran attack American forces or accelerate work on nuclear weapons, administration officials said.
The revisions were ordered by hard-liners led by John R. Bolton, Mr. Trump’s national security adviser. It does not call for a land invasion of Iran, which would require vastly more troops, officials said.
The development reflects the influence of Mr. Bolton, one of the administration’s most virulent Iran hawks, whose push for confrontation with Tehran was ignored more than a decade ago by President George W. Bush.
If asked for 'options' the military typically lays out three scenarios. The first is very minor action unlikely to have any effect. The second is what the military sees as reasonable or wants. The third option is fantastically exaggerated. The 120,000 troop deployment is the third option. The number is too high for an attack by air and on sea and too low for an attack on land, i.e. an invasion of Iran. Releasing the third option number is likely designed to rally against such a move.
More than a half-dozen American national security officials who have been briefed on details of the updated plans agreed to discuss them with The New York Times on the condition of anonymity.
...
Among those attending Thursday’s meeting were Mr. Shanahan; Mr. Bolton; General Dunford; Gina Haspel, the C.I.A. director; and Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence.
In a possible quit pro quo the delivery of 'options' by the Defense Department happened on the same day that acting Secretary of Defense Shanahan was finally nominated for the permanent position. The previous Secretary of Defense James Mattis had ignored similar options requests from the White House. Trump fired Mattis at the end of last year.
An alternative view is that Bolton himself leaked the briefing to shore up the Trump administration's propagandistic threat against Iran.
Still, it is obvious that that some of those present at the meeting disagree with whatever Bolton's plans are.
In another sign of disagreement within the Trump administration the State Department just fired a Bolton ally:
Cont. reading: U.S. Increases Risk Of War On Iran Without A Path To De-escalation
Antworten
The Lunacy Of Waging A War On Iran Which China And Russia Will Win
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/05/th....html#more
Antworten
16. Mai 2019 um 01:07

Die zur Zeit umfassendste Analyse zum Iran liefert Pepe Escobar.
z.B.:
So wie es aussieht, kaufen die EU3 kein iranisches Öl. Sie halten sich sanftmütig an die US-amerikanischen Bank- und Öl-/Gassanktionen – die nun auf das produzierende Gewerbe ausgedehnt werden – und sie tun nichts, um den Iran vor den bösen Folgen zu schützen. Die Umsetzung von INSTEX, der SWIFT-Alternative für den Handel mit dem Iran, tritt auf der Stelle. Neben dem lahmen „Bedauern“ über die US-Sanktionen spielen die EU3 de facto das Spiel auf der Seite der USA, Israels, Saudi-Arabiens und der Emirate und damit gegen Russland, China und den Iran.
Der Iran, eingeklemmt zwischen imperialen Psychos und europäischen Feiglingen
https://www.theblogcat.de/uebersetzungen...3-05-2019/
Antworten
Israel treibt Trump in einen katastrophalen Krieg gegen den Iran

Es wird offen zugegeben, dass die derzeitige rechtsgerichtete israelische Regierung der Hauptantrieb für die Absicht der Trump-Regierung ist, die Wirtschaft des souveränen Staates Iran – einer der ältesten Zivilisationen der Welt – durch eine Strategie der obligatorischen Umsetzung globaler US-Handelssanktionen zu zerstören.
Antworten
Trump wird auf Krieg mit dem Iran ausgerichtet.
16. MAI 2019
von Paul Craig Roberts – http://www.paulcraigroberts.org Übersetzung LZ 
Trump zerstörte seine Chance, ein erfolgreicher Präsident zu werden, durch die dummen Personalentscheidungen, die er getroffen hat.  Derzeit wird er von seinem nationalen Sicherheitsberater John Bolton und Israel für einen Krieg mit dem Iran eingenordet. Mit dem gleichen Format von Lügen, das auch gegen den Irak, Libyen, Syrien … Weiterlesen →
Antworten
19. Mai 2019 um 15:48

Der Feldzug der Neokons, Jabbas und Bibis gegen den Iran ist gescheitert, bevor er begonnen hat.
Was bleibt ist das Gejaule ihrer Tröten.
Die Toten sterben nicht – sie ziehen in den Krieg
von
Pepe Escobar, 17.05.2019
https://www.theblogcat.de/uebersetzungen...7-05-2019/

19. Mai 2019 um 18:45
Kann nur empfehlen sich Escobars Auslassungen reinzuziehen. Da redet einer Tacheles und nicht nur Wunschzettel-Gezerfe. Hinterher können dann viel besser die Pupsereien auf Entenpfau eines Knecht Ruprecht P. (https://www.n-tv.de/politik/politik_komm...31599.html) eingenordet werden. Lachsack anstellen nicht vergessen!
Antworten
RT:  If Tehran wants to fight, that'll be the official end of Iran, Trump warns
"Wenn der Iran kämpfen wolle, dann wäre dies das offizielle Ende des Iran. Drohen sie niemals wieder den USA", twitterte Trump.
Ganz ähnliche Tweets von der Auslöschung Nordkoreas, Feuerstürmen, etc., setzte Trump ab, zu Zeiten als ihn Kim einen "senilen Trottel" nennen ließ und ihn Trump als "Little Rocket-Man" bezeichnete. Wenig später dinierten sie in Singapur, Trump überschüttete Kim mit Lob, von dem Merkel nicht einmal ansatzweise zu träumen wagen könnte. 
Daher sind auch diese Begleittöne zu den US-Flugzeugträgern im Persischen Golf nicht ernst zu nehmen. Es ist vielmehr eine unelegante Einladungsform an den Iran den "Verhandlungstisch" der USA zu betreten, da Trump endlich seinen "Jahrhundert-Deal" mit Israel vom Stapel laufen lassen möchte und keinen "frechen" iranischen Störfaktor wünscht.
Dazu wird Trump Putin und sogar Erdogan benötigen. Russland verhält sich kalmierend, sogar leicht kritisch gegenüber dem Iran und seiner 60 Tages-Frist an die EU.
Der Iran kann und wird einer solchen "Einladungsformel" nicht folgen. Sie dient ausschließlich Trump dazu, später sagen zu können, daß er den Iran vor die Wahl einer Auslöschung gestellt zur Raison brachte. Soll sein. Die Zeit arbeitet derzeit nicht für Trump. Der Iran ist schwer unter Druck, aber der Zeitmesser im Wettkampf ist auf den G-20 Gipfel im Juni gestellt. Spätestens bis dahin braucht Trump Ergebnisse - nicht der Iran. Man kann versichert sein, daß hinter den Kulissen vieles in Bewegung ist. Teilweise direkt zwischen Moskau und Washington, teilweise via Netanjahu. Also kein Grund zur Panik! 


https://bachheimer.com/geopolitik-konflikte-und-krieg
Antworten


Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste